API-keys are only available in BASIC and PROFESSIONAL plans.
If you need to access your vPlan API and you have admin access in your account, you can view and create your API key:
- In your vPlan account, go to Configuration in the left sidebar menu, then click API-key.
- If a key has never been generated for your account, click Create new key.
- Once an API key has been created for your account, the key will appear here. Click Copy to copy the API key to your clipboard.
- To delete your current key, click the API Key and select Delete.
- You'll be able to create a maximum of 5 keys.
On this screen, you'll also see a running log of users that have viewed, created, or deactivated an API Key.