In this article you will learn how to create your own integration with your Exact Online administration in vPlan.
1. In the left menu of vPlan go to Settings.
2. Then click on Integrations in the left menu bar.
3. In the middle of the page, click Add integration.
You are now redirected to the integration page on the vPlan website.
4. On the Exact Online tile click Add to subscription
You will now be returned to app.vplan.com.
5. Log in with your username and password to return to vPlan.
6. Now click on the green button "Authenticate your account":
You will now be redirected to Exact Online.
7. Log in with your Exact Online account. Make sure this is an administrator account of Exact Online.
8. On the next page you will see the terms and conditions. Choose the option "Current and future administrations" and accept the terms.
When you confirm this you will be redirected back to vPlan.
9. In the screen below you will see a number of options already enabled by default to retrieve from Exact Online to vPlan. Check what you need for your planning and uncheck what you don't want to use.
More information about the options can be found on:
10. When you have selected the desired options, click on Save at the bottom of the page.
11. At the top you can click the green Activate button to start retrieving the data from Exact Online.
When you have clicked Enable vPlan will retrieve all checked Exact Online objects. From then on vPlan will start to retrieve new and changed objects from Exact Online approximately every 15 minutes.