vPlan, a trademark of Most Wanted Software B.V., a company registered in The Netherlands with registered number 64674681 whose registered office is at Kryptonstraat 9c, 7463 PB Rijssen, The Netherlands, along with its subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates ("vPlan"), understands the importance of protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you use our website. This Privacy Statement tells you about the information vPlan may collect on this website, how the information is used, and how you can access and correct certain information that we may collect.
If you as a visitor choose to register or submit information to vPlan via this website (the “Site”), you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Please note that this Site contains links to other websites, including, without limitation, websites maintained by vPlan, and other affiliated entities of vPlan. Also note that the vPlan may use third parties to host all or portions of, or to assist in maintaining the vPlan websites.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please direct your questions to us using the appropriate email link set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Collection of Your Personal Data. You can access many areas of our Site without submitting any personally identifiable data. You may voluntarily choose to provide vPlan with identifiable personal data by completing forms, sending emails, or other means as may be provided from time to time on the Site. The personally identifiable data that we would collect from you if you so choose would typically include your name and title, email address, mailing address, telephone and information about your company. In addition to information that you voluntarily submit, vPlan may, at its option, collect additional information about you from third party sources. Personal data collected by vPlan will be as reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests and to provide the most relevant, targeted offers and information from vPlan. All such information collected shall be referred to herein as “Personal Data”.
Furthermore, vPlan monitors incoming and outgoing Site traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers and to administer its Site. vPlan also uses this data to assemble broad demographic information about its visitors, customers, and partners in general.
The following is a list of examples where you may choose to specifically and voluntarily submit Personal Data to vPlan through this Site, which vPlan may use for each purpose indicated at the time of your submission:
- Request a copy of vPlan’s publications, such as whitepaper(s);
- Register for access to certain areas of the Site, such as the support desk, community, and application(s);
- Request access to demos;
- Contact us for further information about products, services, events, and programs or to submit questions or comments to vPlan;
- Subscribe to receive newsletters, information, alerts, offers, and other communications;
- Submit a resume or job application for possible employment with vPlan;
- Participate in surveys, quizzes, promotions, or contests as may be available on the Site from time to time;
- Register for attendance or sponsorship at events, webinars, and conferences.
By voluntarily submitting your Personal Data, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement. In some circumstances, vPlan may share Personal Data that you voluntarily submit with trustworthy business partners. We will only use such third party business partners in order to deliver services to us or on our behalf, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Personal Data collected on this Site may be stored and processed in any country in which vPlan (or its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions and their respective third party business partners and suppliers) maintain facilities. This may include transfer to countries without data protection rules similar to those in effect in your country of residence. You acknowledge and agree that by providing Personal Data to vPlan through this Site, you consent to the transmission of such Personal Data over international borders as necessary for processing your requests.
Due to the existing legal, regulatory, and security environment, vPlan may be required, under certain circumstances, to disclose aggregate level or personally identifiable data submitted to vPlan through the Site. vPlan will use reasonable efforts to limit such disclosures to one of the following circumstances:
- where vPlan believes in good faith that it is required to do so in response to a subpoena or other legal process;
- where reasonably required to do so in order to maintain, update or otherwise implement vPlan’s data security measures, equipment, technical operations and the like;
- where reasonably necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against persons or entities to preserve or enforce vPlan’s rights, including but not limited to enforcing the Conditions for this Site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of vPlan;
- in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the public or of users of the vPlan products, services, and the Site.
In addition, vPlan may also disclose Personal Data in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the vPlan business or any part thereof, or as part of a security audit.
You should also do your part in protecting your information. Your vPlan username and any password (if such is provided or enacted) are confidential, and we recommend that you not divulge them to anyone. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Internet as a public transmission network, neither vPlan’s network nor data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect Personal Data that is transmitted to us by you, vPlan cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information. Thus, any Personal Data transmitted to us is done so at your own risk. Once we receive Personal Data, vPlan undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of this information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
We share information, including personal information, with our third-party service providers that we use to provide hosting for and maintenance of our Websites, application development, backup, storage, payment processing, analytics and other services for us. These third-party service providers may have access to or process your personal information for the purpose of providing these services for us. We do not permit our third-party service providers to use the personal information that we share with them for their marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
vPlan welcomes questions or comments about this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or should you wish to modify or discontinue information or communications that you receive in accordance with this Privacy Statement, please send a mail to email@example.com with the subject Privacy.