If you use vPlan with an integration to another system, you can also consult your order or project information in vPlan Go.
When you open a card in vPlan Go via the dashboard or your task list, you will find the following button at the bottom of the card:
When you press this button, you will be taken to the information registered by the integration with vPlan on the plan card.
The information you see here is:
- Title (often order number)
- Description (often order description)
- Order status (top right)
- Order type (production, sales, purchasing, quotation or project)
- Customer reference
- Committed date (often delivery date, of end date for production orders)
- Customer details (contact details, address details)
Below this data from the order header you see the order rows. These can be items or operations, with the number and unit behind them.
Please note: The information you see here is a reflection of the information from your integration and cannot be changed in vPlan or vPlan Go. Depending on the type of integration you are using, the information may also differ from the example shown on this help page.