When you open a task from the Dashboard, Tasks page or Notifications screen, you see all the detailed information of the planned card. You can also edit data in the task view. You can change the status, fill in fields, add photos or attachments and post messages. Everything you change corresponds directly with the planning in the web version of vPlan.
Click on one of the links below to go directly to the information you are looking for.
In the two illustrations below, all functions are numbered. Below the images is an explanation of what these functions mean.
1. Back button. Goes back to the previous page and closes the card.
2. Status. The colour and name of the status the card is in.
3. Title and description of the card.
4. This section shows planning information of the card, such as the name of the board, the name of the stage in which the card is planned and the plan dates.
5. Additional fields: Depending on the layout of your plan board, freely definable Additional fields can be displayed here. By clicking on the pencil icon on the right, you can fill in the free fields.
6. Resources: The resource(s) to which the card is assigned are shown here.
7. Comments: Here messages from you and other users are shown. You can click on them to read the whole communication history.
8. Attachments. Here you will find all the attachments that have been added to the card.
9. Add attachments. If you click on this button, you can immediately take a photo or upload a file.
10. Activities. By clicking on activities, you can see which activities are linked to this card.
11. Post a message. You can leave a message in the field at the bottom of the card. By clicking on the @ you can directly mention a colleague in your message.
2. Fill in Custom fields
If custom fields have been set up in your vPlan environment, you can fill them in and/or change them in vPlan Go. You do this by clicking on the pencil icon to the right of the custom fields.
You will be directed to a form where all custom fields are displayed below one another. You can click on a field to fill it in or change it. Then click on Save in the top right-hand corner.
The fields you can fill in depend on the setup of vPlan. If you have any questions about this, please contact the vPlan Administrator within your organisation.
Tip: Some fields have a special function and are directly clickable when you view a card. An address field will launch your navigation app on your phone, and a phone number field can immediately start a phone call when you click on it. For more information see: Plan board: Additional fields
3. Change status
When you have opened a card, you can see the status of the task. There is nothing better than being able to complete a task, and in vPlan Go this is done at the touch of a button. Halfway through the card information you can see the status:
When you press on the status, a pop-up window appears in which you can adjust and save the status.
The modified status is visible immediately after you save.
4. Adding attachments
In the attachments section of the card you can see all the photos and files that have been added. You can simply click on them to view them. Of course, in vPlan Go you can also add files yourself or even take photos on the spot. To do so, press the button to add attachments.
When adding an attachment, you have the choice of taking a photo directly or uploading an existing photo. It is also possible to place other files. Almost anything is possible. Whether it's Word, Excel, PDF or e-mail files. Everything is possible to provide your vPlan card with information.
5. Adding comments
Communicating with your team is very important in vPlan. When you are on site, you can keep your colleagues directly up to date on the current state of affairs. Posting a message is a piece of cake.
When you have opened a card in vPlan Go, you will always see a chat window at the bottom.
When you press here in the chat window, the chat overview and your keyboard open immediately and you can type a message.
Tip: When you click on the @-icon on the right side, you can directly "name" one of your teammates in a comment. When you mention someone in a comment, he/she will immediately receive a notification. This ensures that the message will not be overlooked.
The last message sent is also shown on the card
6. Viewing activities
Activities are the work you have to do.
If you work with activities and time estimates in vPlan, you can find them at the bottom of the card in vPlan Go.
If you click on the Activities button, you will be directed to the page where one or more activities are listed.
The information displayed here is the name of the Activity, the estimated time and the remaining time. You can use this screen to easily register time. For more information on time registration, please refer to the appropriate help article:l: Tijd registreren