Your most relevant tasks are immediately visible from the dashboard of vPlan Go. But do you want to look further ahead or back in the planning, or perhaps filter your tasks by planning board, resource, status or stage?
Then use the task overview in the app.
The complete task list can be accessed from the app's menu bar by pressing Tasks.
When the tasks screen is opened, you immediately see your tasks in a calendar and get to today's day by default.
The functions of the Tasks screen are shown in the above illustration by means of numbered spots.
1. The calendar button. It allows you to display your task list based on a calendar or to display all tasks one after the other regardless of the date (if you disable the calendar). Click on other dates to show the tasks of another day.
2. The filter button. This button opens a filter, which allows you to filter your tasks by plan board, phase, status, resource or label. This is explained in more detail later in this article.
3. Weekdays. This calendar allows you to look forward or backward in the planning by switching weekdays and dates.
4. The blue or grey balls that appear below the calendar days mean that there are open tasks (grey) or tasks in progress (blue) on that date.
5. Plan view. The card displays the title of the plan card with the description underneath. The coloured dot to the left of the title indicates the colour of the status. The planning date is also shown at the bottom of the card.
6. Labels. The coloured bar indicates that a label is present on the map with the corresponding colour of the label.
7. The dot with a photo or initials indicates which resource is linked to the card.
With the filter in the Tasks overview, you can display the planning as you wish. You can filter on: Planboards, stages, statuses, resources and labels or a combination of these data. The filter you set is saved until you change it again. So you don't have to set it every time you use vPlan Go again.
To open the filter, press the filter button in the upper right-hand corner of the Tasks view.
Within the filter you select what you want to see. For example the planning board, and your own resource icon if you only want to see your own planning. The number of results that appear in your filter is immediately shown in the blue ''Show 3 cards'' button. This is also the button to confirm your filter and show the result.
With the button ''Reset all'' at the top right of the filter you can reset all filters to their default values. This means that you will see the entire planning without any filters.
If a filter is applied, you will always see in the upper right corner that one or more filters are active. If you see this then be aware that you are not seeing the entire planning but the planning based on your filter.
4. Viewing tasks without a calendar
You can disable the calendar in the task list. This will show all tasks from your planning (and based on your filter) below each other in order of planning date. To turn off the calendar, click on the calendar icon in the top left corner of the task list. You will see the weekdays disappear and all tasks will be displayed below each other. Between the tasks you will see the planning date, but you can scroll down as far as you like.