API-keys are only available in TRIAL, BASIC and PROFESSIONAL plans.
If you need to access your vPlan API and you have admin access in your account, you can view and create your API key:
- In vPlan, go to Settings in the left menu bar, then click on the Developers menu.
- If you have not yet created an API key, click on the plus icon next to the API keys heading.
- Name your API key and click Save. A pop-up screen appears in which your API key is shown in full once.
- Copy the API key with the appropriate button and store it safely.
- To delete an API key, you can always go back to the Developers menu at a later time. In that menu, click on the name of your API key and in the screen that follows, click on Delete.
|Tip: In the Developers menu you can view the number of API requests per day while using the vPlan API.|